Tuesday, April 11, 2006

hello

It's come to my attention that this blog is being read by actual people.

I'm not sure that was the plan; this puts pressure on me to start writing something of interest. Is it too late to back out? Can't we just be friends, etc...


Incidentally I have never given anyone the "Just Friends" speech.

Although - you'll be astonished to hear - I have been on the receiving end of it, more than once (What can I say? Loads of women really want me to be their friend)


I think there's a bit in the speech somewhere about not paying attention or something. To be honest, I don't know... I wasn't really listening...

I wonder, is "Hashmat" a real word?

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2006 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :-)

I don't know why I'm commenting on such an old post, but here seemed appropriate... Just a quick little note to say that I love this blog, I love the album, I'm a registered organ donor and I now know what Spaff is. Not bad for a Saturday afternoon, eh? Especially when I should be writing an essay for a second year English module.

Anyway, cheers for the distraction. even though I'm now royally pissed that having read through this much in one afternoon, I now have to wait like other people for new instalments in small, weekly doses. So keep writing, ok? Otherwise I might actually get some work done.

Oh, and if you're stuck for choices of where to play next, come to Brighton some time. Even though I'm at Sussex doing English, I know that Brighton is one of the biggest non-London concentrations of med students since so many people go there to do nursing degrees and whatnot. We've even got Karl Kennedy (you know, the guy from Neighbours... whatever his real name is) and his band performing a sold-out docs&nurses themed gig on Wednesday! Just consider him your warm-up act ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home