Thursday, April 20, 2006

Amateur Transplants, Amateur Transplants, Amateur Transplants...

So I've noticed that I haven't mentioned Amateur Transplants since I started writing this blog. Oops. Sorry. I knew there was something...

A few months ago, I set up a myspace account for Amateur Transplants.

Sadly it was stillborn.


So like any grieving father, I replaced it with an identical one.
Here it is: http://www.myspace.com/68496766 (isn't it a beauty?)


(Shut up, OK? All newborns are ugly - only their parents convince themselves of their true beauty, and that's because otherwise it feels like everything they've gone through has been a total waste of time.)

There's links to the mp3s legally available on the 'Net (well, as legally as possible, don't get me started...) in the myspace blog.

There. That should keep you click-happy, freebie-hunters happy for a moment.


I'm waiting for suggestions of what to put on the site.

Or this one for that matter.


Well? C'mon...

1 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

idea: put the drug song up on your myspace page.

please.

and i won't tell anyone about borrowing the 'office' supplies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home