Monday, February 19, 2007

Status set to Away

I'm going on holiday.

It's nothing personal, I just think we need to see other people for a bit.

It's not you, it's me.

But I've already thought of lots of things to talk about when I get back next week - including divorce, Orthopaedics & that nasty headache you get when you drink something freezing cold. I bet you can't wait.

I'll try & post something while I'm away, but I don't know if they have Internet abroad, so we'll see.

Meanwhile, feel free to leave nice messages.
(Don't nag about the next album though, the answer is still currently set to "I don't know when")


Play nice
- S -

10 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage, have a great holiday.

Think the Internet is beginning to catch on abroad you know!

 
At February 19, 2007 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday Suman.
Was looking at the news on the BBC website and there was a reporter called Soutik Biswas - a relation?

 
At February 19, 2007 4:27 PM, Blogger Rachie said...

heya.
Nice to know your prepared for when you get back ;)
Have a great time, you lucky bugger, wish i was going on holiday *begins to mutter in jelousy...*

 
At February 19, 2007 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suman. I've just started reading your blog. You're so funny (dunno whether it's intentional or not) and I love reading your hospital anecdotes.

Hope you have a great holiday!

 
At February 20, 2007 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's right. go leave us. =[

 
At February 22, 2007 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good holiday don't come back the nhs will still be shite when you get back! go full time song writing you cheer up so many students (nurses)!! if they do have the internet abroad stay there and keep us all amused online!!!! from a frustrated student nurse!!!

 
At February 24, 2007 3:07 AM, Blogger Dr No No said...

enjoy....its well deserved im sure ;)

 
At February 24, 2007 10:20 AM, Blogger Merys said...

You know, I think they even have toilets and running water in some places abroad too! You never know, you may get lucky

 
At February 24, 2007 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't blog from abroad- enjoy the time away!

Can you bring me back a fridge magnet from where you are going please?

I'm starting a collection.

 
At February 25, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger 2e1hsb said...

Hope you have a good time, don't forget to tell us how it was when you return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home