Sunday, July 28, 2013

Still Alive...

A lot has happened since I last posted here!

For a start, Amateur Transplants reformed for a several more years... but we finally split in 2011.

Since then I've become a father and completed my Anaesthetics Fellowship exams.

And now I'm back performing again!

I'm taking two solo shows to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe this year from 18-25th August;
one featuring old Amateur Transplants favourites, and another show of completely new parody songs.


(I've also got a preview show in London on Monday 5th August at the King's Head Theatre.)

Um... what else...?
I'm on Twitter - @amateursuman.

And I have my own website with lots more info, songs, photos, etc.
www.sumanbiswas.co.uk


To be honest, I'll be surprised if anyone still visits this blog anyway - but if you do, please say Hi!
xx Suman xx

2 Comments:

At November 07, 2013 4:08 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Hey Suman, well done on Your fellowship exams. Doesn't time fly?! The Underground song seems recent still but that was 8 years now. So much has happened since then.


. It's a shame you are no longer with Amateur Transplants - definitely you have the better voice!

I'm not too keen on the sound of the new album, so may for first time, not get the new release.

Any chance of you both performing as a double act again??

Anyway - if you perform anywhere south of Edinburgh (say like, England) I like many others would like to catch your show


Regards

MT

 
At November 12, 2013 10:48 PM, Blogger Suman said...

Cheers Michael!

You'll be pleased to hear that I've got my own solo album coming out soon!
More details on that and upcoming shows will be posted on www.sumanbiswas.co.uk and Twitter @amateursuman so keep an eye out!

SB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home