Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bastoncini di Pesce

I'm back from Sardinia - browner, rounder and sporting a prize-winning mohawk. Did you miss me? Aw, bless...

Had a totally funtabulous time there - lots of watersports (no, actual watersports), volleyball, waterpolo, etc. but all my genuine attempts to be healthy were savagely scuppered by the evil that was.... The Buffet.


You know how when you suck your stomach in you can look a bit thinner? I am no longer physically able to do that, there just isn't room.


As I've said before, I consider All-You-Can-Eat more like a challenge than an offer. When I want to, I can eat a phenomenal amount. There was a vast array of different foods available, pizza, pasta, lots of different meat & vegatable dishes, breads & salamis, enormous salad bar... all heading inevitably Sumanwards like space mice in a Black Hole. Or something...


All very, very tasty - yum yum yum yum yum. I'm ashamed to say though, the thing I enjoyed the most though was the Bastoncini di Pesce.

Ho hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home