Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Someone hasn't thought this through...


Saw this on my way into town the other day.

(And then I crashed into a tree *)

Surely somebody must have realised how this sign for Mole Street actually reads? I'm tempted to write to the council...

And now I need your help - if you're not doing anything today, could you pop by some of these places and send me a photo of the street sign?

Basta Rd (Lebanon)

Lala La (Connecticut)

Reta Rd (N Carolina)

Mole Station (New South Wales)

Ebo La (Illinois)


Ta muchly
- Suman -


* No trees were harmed in the making of this blog - I was on foot.

7 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoe did you drive past this again in the daylight to get a better photo?

 
At June 01, 2006 11:27 AM, Blogger prillopie said...

:O How RARE! I'm tempted to say, "That's awesome," but then I thought.. Well, actually, it's not really *awesome* is it? It might be in the book "Rude Britain"..? Unfortunately I don't have a copy at my side to check.

 
At June 01, 2006 11:39 AM, Blogger prillopie said...

Also, you should advertise your blog on the AmTrans main website. I've only just found this now, but I've been reading Adam's since.. Er.. Whenever!

 
At June 01, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Nurse Sandra May said...

Very funny love,

Almost as good as "Birdlip" and "Minchinchester"

 
At June 02, 2006 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

XD that's excellent

Alas,

I live in cali.
Tis veerrry far away from any of those places.
We do have a... um... well, nothing interesting comes to mind, but i'm sure we have something. @_@

ps.
blogger is confusing

 
At June 26, 2006 3:47 PM, Blogger Andi said...

i heard of a Psycho Path in America recently. It won an award for the most idiotic name...

 
At November 25, 2006 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit late, but there is also "Bell End" in Worcester...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home