Friday, May 05, 2006

Trichobezoar

I just got my hair cut.

I don't know how long people usually leave between haircuts - I get mine clippered down to a grade 2 or 3 and then go back when it's grown into a full Afro. And that's normally 4 to 6 weeks.
(My hair grows ridiculously quickly - it's one of my superpowers) .

But if my bathroom scales are to be believed, I've lost about 700 grams of hair this time round.

I didn't collect all the hair up off the floor and take it home - that would be weird (and they'd probably get suspicious if I asked ->)

But it just so happened that I stepped on my bathroom scales this morning (which I do every few weeks, just to see if the battery's dead) and I weighed myself again when I got home before lunch.

700g? That can't be right, can it?

Maybe I'm using too much hair gel...

1 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Nurse Sandra May said...

Your hair weighed 700g?

Superfreak!

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home