Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dead mouse

So I was quite surprised to see a dead mouse in my loo.

It was white & quite fluffy but ragged-looking and water-laden.
It had a long thin tail floating up to the surface of the water. I could see there was blood in there too.

I stared at it for a while. Meanwhile it did nothing. Obviously.

I couldn't decide what to do with it. I didn't want to fish it out and bury it. But I wasn't sure if it was entirely appropriate to flush it. Having said that I had to do something soon. I didn't really think it would be right to wee on it.

I tried to think of how it had got there. Sarah had been to the loo less than an hour ago, so it must've fallen in quite recently. God knows how, I've never seen any mice in this area, let alone had any in the house. And for one to try and drown itself... how bizarre.

I called Sarah in from the other room to see if she had any thoughts.

She swore, flushed the loo and kicked me out of the bathroom saying she needed to change her tampon again.


Women and their periods, eh?

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think that's bad, just wait til I get home rip off you're head off and jam it down the U-bend. Seriously move house, burn your phone and push your car off a cliff. You have been warned.

 
At June 14, 2006 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someones in trouble

 

Post a Comment

<< Home