Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Birds

It's a bit hot out (Understatement of the century)

So I'm naked as I write this.

I love this weather; flocks of attractive women appear from nowhere - I think they must be solar-powered or something. And they are everywhere you look. I wonder how many more car accidents occur in this weather, caused by distraction alone.

On a separate note; I've been attacked by seagulls twice this week.

They just suddenly appear, cawing and swooping and diving at me, two or three of them at a time. Has there been an open-air screening of Hitchcock's "The Birds" recently?

I've checked and there is definitely nothing enticing in my hair. Nor do I smell of fish (I've been working in the Women's Ward and they are particularly sensitive about that kind of thing - doctors' lunch is carefully monitored - tuna breath sends out the wrong signal apparently...)

Bizarre

Anyway - back to work...

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 1:17 AM, Blogger Nurse Sandra May said...

I've been told I've got to be nice. So I should probably just say nothing at all...

BUT...

You were naked? I hope you see patients in a little more than just your birthday suit.

 
At July 24, 2006 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the sea gulls think your hairstyle has a 'come hither look' about it ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home