Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sun set

I've spent most of this weekend outdoors.

I've bought rollerblades, a softball set, table tennis stuff, another frisbee, a skateboard, a football, 8 water pistols, a big pack of water bombs, a picnic rug & lots of picnic stuff.

A load of us doctors had a civilised barbecue this evening which devolved into carnage, initially with water fights, but culminating in a rather messy, squeezy tomato ketchup bottle battle.

I've had such a great weekend. I love summer.

Right, time to start reading that book I wanted to try & finish for tomorrow.
It's gonna be a late night...

5 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeeww

Ketchup + sunny day = ruined and sticky clothes

 
At April 16, 2007 11:27 PM, Blogger MuppetMan said...

When I was at uni, we used to play a game called "Killa" - which involved various assination attempts on people from various teams... Water pistols were a rather direct means of a kill, but another good one was to wrap something in toilet roll, which was seen as a demolition charge... And as certain teams tended to be comprised mainly of people from the same particular department...

Best personal Killa exploit was "blowing" a police woman's panda car, while she was busy going all high and mighty with my mates who had just taken out Grey's Monument (Newcastle)...

 
At April 16, 2007 11:28 PM, Blogger MuppetMan said...

I should perhaps reveal myself (ahem!).

I'm Muppetman - just can't seem to sign on with that account...

Muppetman.

 
At April 17, 2007 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, maybe you shouldn't...

 
At April 18, 2007 5:40 PM, Blogger Billy Gill said...

i heart tomato ketchup...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home