Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Presence

I think I may have already spoilt Christmas.

The thing I enjoy most about Christmas is choosing & buying presents for everyone. Unfortunately I managed to get everyone's in under half an hour. Fun's over.

Within 5 minutes of getting to the shops, I was heading back to drop off half a dozen bags in the car.


One thing I got Sarah was this microwaveable duck:

This is Ian.

(Say hello)







Ian is gay.



And he's just like a hot water bottle, but without the water. Or being a bottle.

He's been named Ian because pretty much EVERY Ian either of us has ever met in our entire lives has been a gay. Fact.

Look at him. That is not a straight duck.


Moving on... as for my brother's present, he & I always find that there's lots of stuff we want to get for ourselves, so I'm just waiting to hear what's on his list & we'll swap.

So that just leaves Adam.

We agreed to get each other something "a bit different" for under 20 quid.
Don't wanna get him a book or a T-shirt.
I have a few ideas but nothing brilliant.

Any suggestions?

12 Comments:

At December 09, 2006 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can think of a lot of things I'd want to give him. But....i'll leave it up to you...



















...for now.

 
At December 09, 2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice duck - deffinately gay. btw does sarah read this blog coz if she does u've kinda ruined christmas

 
At December 09, 2006 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this?? http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=1458&src_t=cat&src_id=gadgets

Or anything from here. http://www.firebox.com
Theres some cool stuff.

 
At December 09, 2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could get him operation and say if he needs any practise he can...

 
At December 10, 2006 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take him to the pub, buy him £20 worth of beer. get your present from him then tell him "my presence is my presents"

 
At December 10, 2006 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fleshlight

 
At December 10, 2006 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get him a calendar with a weekly reminder to *update his blog*!

 
At December 11, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Suman said...

Cheers peewee, but I already have one of them!

And yes, Sarah reads this, which is why I haven't mentioned the Jack Dee DVD I'm also getting her...

(BTW: We've given Ian a bit of a makeover)

 
At December 11, 2006 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Gosh! What have you done to Ian? From gay to ASBO in one fell hat swoop...

 
At December 12, 2006 12:33 AM, Blogger Nurse Sandra May said...

I've just realised my last comment sounded rather rude. It wasn't meant to be. Honest.

 
At December 12, 2006 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give him £19.99 in pennies! Under £20 and different.....

8-)

 
At December 14, 2006 8:35 PM, Blogger hallsresident said...

I can't help but think that Ian looks strikingly simular to Barinigans Mukky Duck, It not that good of a student night!

You could try http://www.carbolicsmokeball.com/catalog/174/The_Talking_Doctor/

as a gift?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home