Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Crammed

I feel good about myself when I make efficient use of my free time.
In no particular order, in the 48 hours, I have:

- been to a musical recital where I sang to (& offended) the entire concert hall,

- interrupted my mate while he was proposing to his girlfriend,

- met dozens of friends who were first year medical students when I became a doctor, and saw them finally qualify as doctors themselves,

- planned a new show with Adam! (details to follow soon)

- crossed London to buy one replacement earbud missing from my stethescope,

- taken a mate out for a birthday breakfast,

- wondered why it was taking all the staff in a music shop to deal with one customer... (turned out he was Bill Bailey),

- been to a Summer Ball at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea FC's Ground,

& bought a load of camping gear to take to Glastonbury tomorrow


All in all, I've caught up with about 100 old friends I haven't seen in the last 1 to 5 years.

Including 2 ex-girlfriends... it was a bit awkward, but it made a great photo!

3 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. you've been busy!

did you manage to draw their attention away from Bill Bailey in the end?

 
At June 21, 2007 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we get to see the photo then. Go on you know you want to, I'll be your best friend.

 
At June 22, 2007 12:46 AM, Blogger Doctor Daedalus said...

I want to see the photo too!

This is a democracy, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home