Monday, March 05, 2007

Medical Imaging

I probably ought to do something about the way I look.

I mean, I'm still gorgeous, with female colleagues continuously throwing themselves at me* but am I happy? Am I really? Well, yes, actually, I am.
But other people aren't.

Number one culprit, as ever, is the hair. Like anyone, I've gone through a few different hairstyles over the years. Some were worse than others, I admit that...

Such as when I had hair down to my shoulders and looked like I belonged on Crimewatch. Or after that when I had a grade 1 all over, except for the fringe, which I either gelled horizontally forwards like a baseball cap, or combed back so that it hid, velcroed, into the 5mm stubble that otherwise coated my head like iron filings.

At the moment, I'm doing fuck-all going for a style that might possibly be described as "Bollywood". It's fairly long, or more accurately, big.

I look like a cat has died on my head.

My hair tends to Afro out after I wash it. Sometimes I wear a cap after I have a shower for an hour or so, just to flatten it down a bit.
I'm gonna cut my hair smart for interviews, but now I know I'm not going to have any interviews for 2 months at least.

So I could grow it.

Or buzz it down - it grows back REMARKABLY quickly. I reckon this is why I'm not six foot tall - all my metabolic processes, since an early age, went into growing my hair.
It's also very thick - many a barber has had to swap their shearing equipment to something more powerful halfway through because normal clippers just can't cope.

Either way, my hair doesn't make me look unprofessional. Yet

The experimental moustache on the other hand...


*Not 100% true. Thinking about it, that's probably a good thing.

6 Comments:

At March 05, 2007 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I speak for everyone here when I say we want pictural examples.

 
At March 05, 2007 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed .. I can't speak for everyone, but you speak for me! Pictures are wanted!

 
At March 05, 2007 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreadlocks for sure...

 
At March 06, 2007 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEAR HEAR!

 
At March 06, 2007 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go for the handle-bar moustache to match the apparent 'dead cat' on your head. should get you a few laughs!
xx

 
At March 07, 2007 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me when I say that you do not want pictures.

Just kidding Suman- you're lovely really, dead cat and all. It makes you at least 2 inches taller.

Mwah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home