Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Amateur Transplants reform for a gig!

Yes, for TWO nights only,


Amateur Transplants are proud to present:

THE BLACK & WHITE MENSTRUAL SHOW

at the

New Players Theatre,
Villiers Street,
London WC2N
(next to Embankment tube station)


Wednesday 4th July & Thursday 5th July 2007

at 7.30pm


Songs performed will include old favourites and new tracks from the forthcoming difficult 2nd album "Unfit To Practice".

Tickets available from http://www.fridaytowers.com/blackandwhite/


The shows will sell out* so get your tickets soon to ensure avoid disappointment!


*probably true, seeing as we're emailing everyone who's ever bought a copy of the CD whose email address we still have from when they bought a CD. As well as everyone else in our email address books. So hurry!

7 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've bought the CD and not had an email.

:-(

 
At June 20, 2007 10:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Genius! Sod the surgical rotation... I'm there.

 
At June 20, 2007 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

exciting news!!!

 
At June 23, 2007 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And did you know that Villiers St is the former site of your alma mater, Charing Cross Hospital?
Anyways, I'll be there

 
At June 23, 2007 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i've got the CD and didn't get an email either- not that thats relevent as someone had already told me about it ;-)

See you soon! (Possibly with the boy).

 
At June 24, 2007 6:22 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I'll be there, and I'm bringing my brother (possibly).

(and I'm not really called Anna)

 
At July 02, 2007 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've received four bits of 'Amateur Transplants' paper in the post (in two envelopes). Are these the tickets? If so, slightly puzzled as I only asked for two to collect at the box office........

Puzzled.

Simon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home