Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The DVD has landed!

So...

After some massive technical problems from the suppliers of the DVD
(the first batch had to be destroyed - they were like rabid dogs but more dangerous & unpredictable), the DVDs of The Black and White Menstrual Show have finally started to be posted out.

Some of you lucky ones have already received yours, others will get them in the next few days. However you poor buggers who live abroad will still have to wait for the monthly steam-ship to make it to your distant, unBritish shores. Serves you right - move to London.

I'm sorry for the delay. And the communications breakdown.

Let me make it up to you.

On YouTube, there are now ELEVEN songs from the DVD that you can download and watch, albeit in lower quality.

What's the point of buying the DVD then, you might ask? Well there are still LOTS of other songs, old and new, not on YouTube. Including dozens of Snippets...

You can't wait can you...

Here you go - Amateur Transplants Live on YouTube.

Enjoy
-S-

6 Comments:

At August 22, 2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Ben said...

I do believe I love you.

 
At August 22, 2007 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suman, got DVD yesterday and watched last night -brilliant but I wonder if I got a rogue copy from first batch as most songs in last chapter wouldn't play. Maybe my copy needs some paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin to make it feel better!!

 
At August 29, 2007 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. I got my copy of the DVD last night after returning from the fringe, where i saw adams show.

Great performance on the dvd. well done! Good recorder playing there too.

w

 
At October 05, 2007 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrived yesterday: I laughed until I nearly did a wee.

 
At January 06, 2008 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the website is down and i need to buy this dvd else my girlfriend will kill me , where can i get it ?

 
At January 06, 2008 11:14 PM, Blogger Suman said...

The links are on the recent blog post entitled "Shopping" while the front page is temporarily offline.

-S-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home